- Rowsey, LE, JL Johansen, AJ Khursigara, and AJ Esbaugh (2019). Oil exposure impairs predator-prey dynamics in larval red drum (Sciaenops ocellatus). Marine and Freshwater Research. link
- Clapp, SR*, LE Rowsey*, and JA Grant* (2016). The effects of snorkel-based tourism on the behavior of reef fishes. Texas Undergraduate Research Journal, 15(1): 1-18. link (non-peer reviewed journal) *authors contributed equally
- Do thermal constraints on physiological performance drive winter dormancy in fish? Society of Integrative and Comparative Biology Meeting, January 2019. Tampa, FL. Oral.
- Why be cool? Behavioral thermoregulation and physiological recovery after exhaustive exercise in juvenile brook charr (Salvelinus fontinalis). Society of Integrative and Comparative Biology Meeting, January 2019. Tampa, FL. Poster.
- Thermal constraints on anaerobic exercise and aerobic performance are not major drivers of winter dormancy in cunner. Atlantic Regional Comparative Physiology Workshop, October 2018. Saint Andrews, NB. Oral.
- Thermal constraints on physiological performance as a cause of winter dormancy in fishes. Canadian Society of Zoology Meeting, May 2018. St. John’s, NL. Oral.
- Oil exposure negatively affects prey capture ability of larval red drum. Atlantic Regional Comparative Physiology Workshop, October 2017. Saint Andrews, NB. Oral.
- Effects of sub-lethal oil exposure on predator-prey dynamics in a larval marine fish. Society of Integrative and Comparative Biology Meeting, January 2017. New Orleans, LA. Poster Abstracts, Integrative and Comparative Biology, Volume 57: Issue suppl_1, pg. 144 https://doi.org/10.1093/icb/icx001. Poster.
- The effects of snorkel-based tourism on the behavior of reef fishes. University of Texas at Austin Undergraduate Research Forum, April 2016. Austin, TX. Poster.